Beginner Climbing Clinic
Start off on the right foot with an introduction to outdoor climbing, designed to develop base level knowledge of technical climbing systems.
- Belaying Techniques
- Setting Top Ropes
*No Previous Climbing Experience Required.*
Gym To Crag
Take your skills from the gym to the outdoor realm safely.
- How to efficiently clean an anchor.
- Recognizing Hazards and Risk inherent to outdoor climbing
- Equipment Considerations
- Lead Climbing Strategies and Techniques.
Self Rescue Essentials
Do you know what to do when things don’t go as planned? Learn how to get yourself and your partner out of sticky situations.
- Belay Escapes
- Ascending and Descending Fixed Lines
- Passing Knots
Learn to Lead: Sport Climbing
Take your climbing to the next level by learning how to mentally prepare for climbing falls big and small.
- Learn to Fall With Confidence.
- How to evaluate the difference between Perceived Risk vs. Actual Risk.
- Learn to be an awesome belayer, the art of the giving a soft catch.
Traditional Lead Climbing